Hossein Khorram, Vice Chair
2020 Trump Campaign
Trump Victory Washington State Finance CoChair
2016 Trump Campaign
- Trump Victory Inc. 2020 Bundler.
- Host Committee and 2016 Trump Victory Bundler #2138. Helped raise $1,500,000.
- Founder and the lead on the Trump Campaign Middle Eastern Advisory Committee.
- Member of the Trump Campaign Asian American and Pacific Islander Advisory Committee.
- Trump At Large Delegate to the 2016 Republican National Convention.
- Fundraiser for President Elect Trump’s “Presidential Inaugural Committee”.
- At Large Delegate to 2012 and Alternate At large Delegate to the 2008 Republican National Conventions.
- Chairman, King County Republican Party Finance Committee.
- Vice Chairman, American Mideast Coalition for Democracy.
- Executive Committeeman, American Mideast Coalition for Trump.
- At Large Delegate to 2012 and an At Large Alternate Delegate to the 2008 Republican National Conventions.
- Romney- Ryan National Finance Committeeman and part of a small group who raised $24 million dollars and coordinated campaign activities in the Pacific Northwest.
- Served in fundraising and coordination for the McCain and G. W. Bush presidential campaigns in 2008 and 2004.
- Elected Republican Party Precinct Committee Officer in his legislative district.
- Helped and will continue to help numerous Republican campaigns, serving as the Bellevue Mayoral Campaign Finance Director, Washington State Attorney General and Gubernatorial Campaign fundraiser and community outreach coordinator.
- Appeared on numerous international television and radio programs and in print media, since 2002, including: Voice of America; BBC; Aljazeera; Seattle Times; Bellevue Reporter; NPR; Radio Free Europe; Sonntage Zeitung, Switzerland; KIRO 7 T.V. (a Seattle CBS affiliate) both in Farsi and English providing: analysis of current issues; commentary; condemning terrorism and the present Iranian regime.
- Four time Delegate for American Israel Public Affairs Committee (“AIPAC”), 2007 to 2015. Lobbied U.S. Senator Maria Cantwell, opposing the Iran Nuclear deal with AIPAC’s NW Executive Committee.
- Appointed by the Washington State Secretary of State in 2011 to represent him in Washington DC, in exploratory trade negotiations between Washington State and the Republic of Iraq.
- Worked with U.S. Senator Jeff Sessions’ office to revoke an unjust Interpol Red Notice which had been issued for a well-known Iranian political activist in 2011.
- Spearheaded Washington State’s “Divestment from Iran”. The Washington State Investment Board unanimously agreed to implement the “Resolution on Iran Investment” in 2008.
- Campaigned extensively for Mr. Trump in Washington State media, Voice of America, BBC, and other Iranian American media, both in Farsi and English.
- Co-owner of Milano Apartment Homes (since 1997), Milano Town Homes (since 2005), Khorram Family Investments (since 2007) in Bellevue, Milano Townhomes Redmond LLC (since 2019), Milano Issaquah Apartments LLC (since 2019) WA. Entrepreneur in multifamily real estate development and management.
- Single family home developer and general contractor (1988 to 2002).
- Oriental Rug Co., Partner in my family’s rug business from 1980 to 2014.
Mechanical Engineer for EISI Consulting Engineers. Performed Mechanical Engineering design services for clients including the U.S. Army, U.S. Navy and The Boeing Company. Later joined The Boeing Company as a Senior Facilities Engineer (1984 to 1988).
B.S. in Mechanical Engineering from Washington State University, 1984.
- USO NW Chairman Emeritus, past Board Chairman, past Chairman of the Security Committee, and former Treasurer, serving over 750,000 members of the U.S. military and their families annually, since 2005 at USO NW Board.
- University of Washington Persian Studies Advisory Board Member, since 2015.
- Married for 25 years to my wonderful wife Elaheh. We have two children, Aryan and Cyrus both of which attend Universities.